 Off-Topic / Debate / 16571
Re: Questions on Bathing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:58:23 GMT

whoah, Guys.. maybe it's time for a new group. . . ?

;-)
-Suz

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Thomas Stangl writes:
I don't take baths, but mainly because my bathtub doesn't have waterjets ;-)
Once I own a house, a whirlpool bathtub will be a necessity, and I'll take
them every chance I get.

I personally shower every day.  I have to, as my hair looks too oily about a
day after the last shower, no matter how strong or weak a shampoo I use, or
whether or not I use a conditioner.  If I skip a day, it's obvious (if you saw
me at work on Sat when I got paged in, you would have known I hadn't had time
to shower before speeding in to work - not a pretty sight).

Then again, I probably don't need a monthly bath, as I generally get
dirty/oily enough working on my cars at least once a month, to the point where
I have to take Simple Green and a pot scrubber sponge to my arms, neck, and
legs (if wearing shorts during the car work)   ;-)