 Off-Topic / Debate / 16514
  Re: Hijacking of hte English Language was: Re: Liberal Media (was Bush Knew?)

(...) What do you mean fictitious? Jude (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Hijacking of hte English Language was: Re: Liberal Media (was Bush Knew?)

(...) I construed the asterisked part of David's post as saying that in fact Trudeau did no such thing. If he did then I guess I mean have the Finns actually done something similar. (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Hijacking of hte English Language was: Re: Liberal Media (was Bush Knew?)

(...) Yep, I have no idea if Pierre did anything of the sort--was a brief interlude into 'Dave's Little World (DLW)' wherein Santa is Canadian, I get payed playing EQ, we all get along the world over, and I get LEGO for Christmas every year of my (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Santa's Postal Code (was: other stuff)

(...) Reality doesn't suck; it just predates Trudeau. :) (URL) postal code has been H0H 0H0 for more than 20 years, and for the last 18 years, postal volunteers help Santa answer his mail; last year over 1 million letters were answered in 26 (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hijacking of hte English Language was: Re: Liberal Media (was Bush Knew?)

(...) I thought you were going to start arguing that Santa was not real. I am glad you didn't cause Suz would end up with having to deal with a possible flame war. ;-) Jude (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)