 Off-Topic / Debate / 16461
    Re: The skinny on Jenin, the European Press —Scott Arthur
   (...) John, You really are a worry. I wish I could just dismiss all the news I dislike as being part of some sort of conspiracy. Life would be so much easier! The facts were: 1. Heavy gunfire coming form Jenin 2. Israel, a nation with an appalling (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The skinny on Jenin, the European Press —Ross Crawford
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur writes: [snip] (...) [snip] (...) Well, at least with no journalists there, it's a chance the reports could possibly be accurate & unbiased. ROSCO (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)