 Off-Topic / Debate / 16451
    Re: The skinny on Jenin, the European Press —Richard Marchetti
   (...) This is more of an unobtainable goal than an actual job description. Balanced reporting is a moving target and the best a reader can hope for is to understand the bias of the author of any given text -- then the reader is well positioned to (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The skinny on Jenin, the European Press —John Neal
   (...) I agree. What irks me is the unwillingness of the media to acknowledge their own leftist leanings in their reporting, and their willingness to go way beyond the scope of their job description. (...) Possibly. But again, the arrogance, the (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)