 Off-Topic / Debate / 16440
  Re: Poor Target....

I think it has more to do with the fact that he came here and bragged about it then it has to do with it actually being wrong. If you are going to do something shifty, the least you could do is keep it to yourself. Bragging about it is just asking (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Poor Target....

(...) I'd like to brag about a scam I pulled of in my college years, could we have a no-flame support group for this sort of thing on LUGNET or is everyone here more morally complete than me? TRU probably hated me, but KB and my LEGO pile loved me (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.theory)