 Off-Topic / Debate / 16330
  Re: Promoting Better understanding

Eric, I know how you feel. I once posted content that would have better been kept to myself, and I got slammed. It felt like everyone was attacking and I had no help. Since then I have learned to examine the content from all points before posting (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Promoting Better understanding

Thanks, that means alot to me. Better to do the right thing. One other thing, I used peoples names to make some of my points, this was kinda not cool after I thought about it. My appologies in using peoples names from the Mecha group to solidify my (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)