 Off-Topic / Debate / 1621
Re: Perl rules!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 22:25:37 GMT

On Sat, 17 Jul 1999 07:41:26 GMT, "Sproaticus" <jsproat@io.com> wrote:

No, just spend your time bossing them around and expecting nothing.  It's the
most gratifying feeling in the world, second only to sex.  Wait, it's the
second most gratifying feeling in the world, closely following sex and
chocolate.  Okay, it's the third...  :-P

Our chief weapon is Open Source. And freedom. Our two chief weapons
are Open Source, freedom, and emacs. Oh. Our three chief weapons are
Open Source, freedom, emacs, and vim. Oh, sod it.

Jasper "Nobody expects... Richard Stallman!" Janssen