 Off-Topic / Debate / 1616
  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

(...) No, you have too little. I give more by proportion because I think about what it means a bit more. Change society to encourage the behaviours you want and you won't be relying on those like me who have indomitable will and faith in goodness, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

(...) I take it you mean no taxes at all anymore, so your income would rise? More like profits would go up for business, IMHO, but that aside. (...) For one thing, abolishing all taxes and what gets paid by it wouldn't triple my income, it would (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)