 Off-Topic / Debate / 16117
16116  |  16118
Subject:
Hotel Recommendations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 22:31:11 GMT

I posted this first in legoland.california, but realised there doesn't
seem to be much traffic there.
So thought I would try my luck here too.

Coming to California this summer.
Just booked the flights to San Diego

Any hotel recommendations for San Diego and Carlsbad or surrounding
area.

Currently looking at a condo at the Carlsbad Inn for part of the stay.

Anyone first hand experience of this or others?

Preferences:
3star plus
Beach or marina
Balance of quality and cost.