 Off-Topic / Debate / 15992
Re: My closing thoughts on the Free Super Chiefs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 02:37:20 GMT

I feel that some posts were based on jealousy, who wouldn't want $120.00 of
lego free?  I feel as if some posts were rude and unfair. I am only 15! I
don't know the law!  Next time, please will some of you post thoughtful
polite comments when something like this happens again.  Some of you hurt
me, last night I was very upset by that.  I was posting in innocence, and
the backlash that came from this isn't deserved by anyone.

Jeremy, You and your father are not thieves nor have you done anything
immoral. Bottom line is S@H screwed up, you offered to return the items at
their expense (more than many people woule have done), and they rejected
your offer. Are we jealous that you got a bunch of Super Chiefs free? Heck
yeah. Not a single person who reads Lugnet wouldn't like to have free Lego.
Around these "halls" there are many opinions batted around, take them for
what they are worth. I have been around Lugnet for almost three years and
one thing that I learned is that small and simple things can easily spark
horrible flame. Overall it is a wonderful community, and I love the free
flow of ideas and opinions, it just helps if you weed through the needlessly
negative and focus on the constructive.

Finally I think it would greatly clear your conscience if you send me one of
those Super Chiefs; you can think of me as a priest offering absolution :)

Scott