 Off-Topic / Debate / 15969
    Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter.. —Jordan Greer
   (...) You know what I mean. =) Though I have to admit that the 2000-2002 products lines have been superior to the things they were producing before.. 10.9 cent apiece? What sets are you buying? Surely not Jack Stone! (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)