 Off-Topic / Debate / 15887
  Re: A hypothetical economics question...

(...) No harm done! I wrote "I think" and "I hope" for a reason! :-) (...) Ah, ok. My mistake then. In my place money is understood to have correspondance with central bank reserves (USD + Gold). Now it may have changed, with the new "Strong (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A hypothetical economics question...

I think you have been making some oblique references to the Euro. As far as I am able to discover, there was some talk about two years ago in regards to linking the Euro with gold in some ratio -- but I am unable to find anything recent that asserts (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)