 Off-Topic / Debate / 15786
  Re: Copyright/Fair use question

(...) Again, my question is, if he allowed the users to decide how much to pay (which is effectively what you are asking for), would he have got more or less money total? (...) I agree that online banking will help the situation. There does still (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Copyright/Fair use question

(...) I don't know. You seem (though maybe not) to be implying that it would be less. I'm not so sure. But what if he'd been asking $50 but had an unadvertised way to send less. Would I have been the only one to use it? Today, I can just email money (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)