 Off-Topic / Debate / 15779
  Re: Copyright/Fair use question

(...) Well, Lugnet is a gatekeeper. I expect the big music publishers to start to fade away. I see a future with middlemen with a smaller audience and focus. On the other hand, I also expect some large middlemen to emerge. I bet bars would much (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Copyright/Fair use question

(...) What if your idea became the property of The People and The People compensated you for the time it took you to perfect the idea? Since your time is as valuable as anyone else's, if you are developing ideas for the good of The People, you could (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Copyright/Fair use question

(...) I happen to enjoy a VERY wide variety of music genres. I doubt that I shall easily find a set of reviewers whose views I respect or understand well enough to rely upon them. Perhaps, others with more boxed-in tastes can be served that way -- I (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)