 Off-Topic / Debate / 15742
  Re: If you oppose drug legalization, you support terrorism!

(...) Indirectly, yes. Just like the whole vegetarian debate. I don't directly support animals being treated brutally, but I won't stop eating meat, either. (...) I guess it would depend on your reasoning for supporting the legalization, but I don't (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: If you oppose drug legalization, you support terrorism!

(...) I mean, I think we have sufficient wealth that with out too weighty a burden, we could leverage some of that wealth to turn impoverished nations into active customer nations that would eventually blossom into competitors. Not only, _could_ we, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)