 Off-Topic / Debate / 15665
  Re: An armed society...

(...) I think the "West" would have continued to exploit Africa even if the CW had not happened. However, I think the CW did have a significant effect there... and continues to do so. Where did our superfluous weapons go when the CW ended? (...) (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: An armed society...

(...) Former Yougoslavia. Chechnya. The streets of "Anytown, USA". The Middle East. Taiwan. The Russian mob (no kidding, a month ago a whole bunch of russian military arms was found in a house in the Algarve, owned by russian mobsters. Scary!). And (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)