 Off-Topic / Debate / 15645
15644  |  15646
Subject:
The Sheep (was: An armed society...(what if?))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 12:56:54 GMT

There are 'rich guys' out there teaching the sheep how we can start to • exploit
these same loopholes.

Can we please include "sheep" accusations in Godwin's law, too?  I mean,
I'm not in the habit of calling conspiracy-theorists "paranoid, raving,
credulous buffoons," so I find it petty and annoying that non-believers of
conspiracy theory are called sheep.

I'm not sure if this was tongue in cheek or not, but just in case...

In this segment of my note, the sheep were not the conspiracy nuts, they were
the masses of people who, not knowing how to take advantage of the system (and
probably not having the funds to do so effectively -- or at least believing
that), do not exploit the loopholes that the rich use (e.g. land trusts,
section C corporations, etc.)  I attempted to indicate a non-disparaging way by
including myself in that group.

Chris