 Off-Topic / Debate / 15639
  Re: An armed society...(what if?)

(...) Dave! Is this the semantic game AGAIN?! Man, you love to talk about words... Maybe we just need another word for what happens -- maybe the word "conspiracy" is insufficient to describe observed phenomena. I keep thinking about chaos theory, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: An armed society...(what if?)

(...) Sorry, occupational hazard (English major)... The killer is that, the word does have an unfortunate overlap into two related but distinct applications, so it's tough to keep them separate. (...) I'll buy that. (...) I thought they bumped the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)