 Off-Topic / Debate / 15576
  Enron and the CA Power Crisis Connection...

[Now that I have likely pissed off my pal Dave! and made strange bedfellows with conspiracy freak Kirby, I thought I'd try to change the direction in debate with this bit of information jerky. Have fun chewing.] Y'know, I was just mulling over the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Enron and the CA Power Crisis Connection...

(...) Not at home because: (assume smiley-faces everywhere) Bush: Talking with press about how Enron ripped off his Mother-in-Law (c'mon, we all wish our mother-in-laws a little misery, Bush knew what he was doing!) Cheney: In bunker to avoid (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)