 Off-Topic / Debate / 15503
  Re: An armed society...

(...) And we can always trust reporters to get the whole story 8?) (...) policy (...) fire (...) I'd be interested in more information about this. How did they ensure that non-law-abiding citizens didn't carry guns? Over what period did the change (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: An armed society...

(...) Well given that these particular reporters lean toward supporting gun control I would tend to assume the did their job (of being objective) by coming to the opposite conclusion. (...) anyway? (...) The SIRS are release yearly. 1 year ago is (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)