 Off-Topic / Debate / 15399
  Re: Had to Push it? (you immature twit)

Noticed you cut every part where I said that I do not think that image belongs on brickshelf, very clever Timmy. But have you realised that I DO NOT THINK ADULT IMAGES BELONG ON BRICKSHELF! Do you understand this? Really, honestly... do you? tom (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

"tom" <tinosanto@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GpKxEH.Epo@lugnet.com... (...) Really, (...) Don't you realize typing in all caps is immature? And maybe I snipped that because I had no argument with it or acknowledged it. Maybe you'll never (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)