 Off-Topic / Debate / 15309
Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 08:01:36 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Inosanto writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jeff Stembel writes:
Uh, ANYone can suggest ANYthing they want ANYtime they want.  Wether Kevin
decides to listen to him is another story.

Jeff

Yes Jeff you are indeed correct, you are a smart one - now maybe you will
see that I did not say he *could not* suggest it... I was asking what his
position was at brickshelf.

Your arguement makes no sense.  If Jon were a Brickshelf Admin, do you honestly
think he'd post a message like he did?  Of course not!  He'd just go ahead and
ban them, or at least discuss it privately with the other Brickshelf Admin(s).
Afterall, it is a privately run site providing a service to Lego fans; Jon
just happens to be a user who feels it is being abused.

There is a difference you know. And he was calling for them to be banned,
this guy is on the banning train...

You see another option?  Either ban them or not, there isn't much middle ground
on the issue.  Jon feels the community as a whole would be better served if
these types of images were banned.

Jeff