 Off-Topic / Debate / 15261
  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) You will also find that many people who act so liberal about it get very uncomfortable to see a woman breastfeeding a baby over six or eight months old, say. Yet in many cultures (and presumably in ours at one time) children breastfeed for a (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) old, (...) I know four people (two unrelated Africans and two sibling Americans) who breastfed to either 4 or 5. They recall suckling at their mother's teat. My first reaction was to think that would be very odd. But I'm sure they all have (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)