 Off-Topic / Debate / 15203
  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) Ah-- I agree in principle. That it IS sometimes unavoidable. But making it more commonplace gives it the appearance of not so much of an last-resort, and more of a general solution. (...) Disagree. :) See: evil [below] (...) Evil (ee-vil): 1) (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) Well, (and sorry for straying OT;-) bringing LEGO back into the discussion, fantasy play IMO is best when the stakes are high (saving the world or even better, the universe), from the evil Ogel [the *very* antithesis of LEGO and all that is (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) And here I thought it was cuz politicians were more evil than war! :) (...) I will agree that in a fantasy realm it's better than in a realistic-fantasy realm. IE a futuristic fantasy with violence is "better" than a modern fantasy with (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)