 Off-Topic / Debate / 15199
  Re: If you're an AFOL and you know it raise your hand (WAS: Blacksmith Shop)

(...) Maggie's already covered this, so I won't re-iterate her response. (...) When I say "AFOL" out loud, it sounds an awful lot like "awful". Sorry I forgot crosspost to .pun. "MOC" is another lugnetish acronym that doesn't make a very good (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: If you're an AFOL and you know it raise your hand (WAS: Blacksmith Shop)

(...) Kinda like "IANAL"? (I Am Not A Lawyer) DaveE (FUT fun) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)