 Off-Topic / Debate / 15193
Re: If you're an AFOL and you know it raise your hand (WAS: Blacksmith Shop)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 01:38:36 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Allan Bedford writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Allan Bedford wrote:

You win.  Label me a quitter, because I give up on this debate.

(pssst!  You forgot to mention 'Hitler'!)

I really don't think this comment is appropriate for this debate, Steve.

I have already responded to Steve by indicating that I honestly don't
understand his comment.  Is there something I'm missing here?

It is understood around .debate that if you mention the name Hitler you
automatically concede the debate.  That's all Steve was referring to.

Geez, you guys need to lighten up!

Maggie