 Off-Topic / Debate / 15189
Re: If you're an AFOL and you know it raise your hand (WAS: Blacksmith Shop)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 21:15:19 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Allan Bedford wrote:

You win.  Label me a quitter, because I give up on this debate.

(pssst!  You forgot to mention 'Hitler'!)

Which is exactly why I don't want to be lumped in with folks calling
themselves AFOL's.  I simply don't have enough in common with them to
warrent using that term.

And I don't use 'AFOL' because when you say it out loud, it's something
awful.

Steve