 Off-Topic / Debate / 14924
  Whatever

(...) Yes, but do they care enough to do what needs to be done? And if they care, is that thing a doable thing just because they care? I don't think so. Any call for a penalty for anyone is just whistling in the wind because it's not the community (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Whatever

Larry: I think that you are seeing your own role in this in too positive a light, I even perceive that you are trying to dress up your contest with Scott as somehow heroic on behalf of the greater community on your part. It just ain't so -- at least (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Whatever

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GnFpB6.6pB@lugnet.com... (...) care, (...) not (...) Well, at least 17 people have approved. As for the rest of the people here? We will never know. Note, there's no longer a way of (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Whatever

(...) Larry, you are the troll here, not I. Do you seariouslsy doubt that? Really? What was this thread all about: (URL) was a troll to start the "god" debate *again*. (...) Rubbish. I mostly only post here or loc.uk. You have started more arguments (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Whatever

Hello Larry, it was sad for me to see things escalate in this way. I have by far not seen Scott as negative as you did, even saw some valid points in his posts. But then, being German, I may not be able to read between the lines as much as you do. I (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)