 Off-Topic / Debate / 14867
  Re: What makes larry think I am too lazy to unsubscribe?

(...) me and *many* others, I would reconsider... but for now Mladen has received a free pass from me and I no longer directly comment on what he did or did not do, said or did not say. That Amy was gracious enough to let him off the hook for it (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: What makes larry think I am too lazy to unsubscribe?

(...) What do Mladen's comments about automobile components have to do with this? Dave! FUT: OT.Feeble.Puns (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: What makes larry think I am too lazy to unsubscribe?

(...) Don't you mean "ot.puns.feeble.dave...ve!.dave!" ? But thanks for steering it into the proper column. LFB (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)