 Off-Topic / Debate / 14860
  No thank you!

(...) Well I was, but I'm not any more. I've got to stop actually taking you at your word, I really should know better. I've apologised and I'll do it again if it will help. I apologise for taking you at your word that you did not want to be on that (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: No thank you!

(...) Where did I say that I "did not want to receive the material"? You asked if I was too lazy to unsubscribe. I said "no". Can you not join the dots together? Scott A (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)