 Off-Topic / Debate / 14599
    Re: All important (was: Amtrak Told to Plan Liquidation) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Maybe I'm still not following you here, but I would tend to say yes, the things that are a RESULT of the building's existance ought to be borne by the building users (...) This doesn't follow. Just because some fair thing is hard to do is not (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: All important (was: Amtrak Told to Plan Liquidation) —Ross Crawford
   (...) Not sure here, but are you implying that the existance of the WTC buildings was less to blame for Sep 11 than the existance of the aeroplanes? (...) for (...) If you come to us & say "This polution can only affect you 8 people, and I want you (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)