 Off-Topic / Debate / 14579
    Re: Wanted —Santosh Bhat
   Quote the Sticker: "Ask a Teenager - They know everything" Santosh (whos happy at not being a know-it-all teenie bopper) (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Wanted —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Good one! Mladen now officially has a Free Pass from me, per Eric's request. He can do anything or say anything he likes about me or anyone else and I will do my level best to just ignore it. His own words are refutation enough, really, at (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Wanted —Santosh Bhat
   Best to ignore them, or else they see the smallest portion of attention and then break into epics of bad teenage angst poetry. Santosh (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)