 Off-Topic / Debate / 14515
Re: I miss the old LUGNET...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 15:49:32 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dave Johann writes:

Topic Closed.

Well Mladen, I'm going for it, ;-)

Who made you the judge of what topic is closed and what topic isn't? Topics
stop being posted about because all the participants stop.

Maybe he didn't want the topic to be posted to LUGNET, as to save bandwidth,
I'm sure you agree?

and I don't believe he CLOSED the topic, as just moved it to e-mail, :-)

Mladen helps far more than he hurts.

I'll back that up too, :-)

So "mine mine mine, you can't post that design without crediting me" is
helpful? I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the tip.

Actually, if you'll read, that hasn't happened here on LUGNET for a
looooooong time, :-)

And crediting someone for a design is common etiquette, I  thought you knew
that?

-Geordan-