 Off-Topic / Debate / 14511
Re: I miss the old LUGNET...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 09:35:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mladen Pejic writes:
In lugnet.general, Mladen Pejic writes:

BTW Larry, who made you LUGNET's policeman?

No one. See http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=33854 for some further
thoughts on this.

I thought it was up to each member of a group to make the
group better.  Maybe the better question is why don't you
contribute that way?

No thanks, I'd rather devote my time to building.

This is actually pretty good advice. If only it were true that, in your
case, building (and posting about your MOCs in a gracious way) was the sum
total of your contributions here at LUGNET.

Then perhaps you should take your own advice, Larry. Some of us would rather
spend our time building, congratulating others on their new creations, and
offering help to those who ask for it rather than tearing down others here at
LUGNET. Mladen helps far more than he hurts. Too bad the same can't be said of
others here at LUGNET.

-Dave
Replies to legomecha@home.com

Topic Closed.