 Off-Topic / Debate / 1447
Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 14:41:06 GMT

<3785FAB8.391B@mindspring.com> <3785FDDB.7779CCF2@voyager.net>

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Frank Filz wrote:
A fellow recently got 90 days for cussing a blue
streak after falling out of a canoe.

Are you sure that wasn't a guy in Michigan? It made the national news.

Maybe I didn't pay attention to details, but I could have sworn it was
North Carolina, will have to check my old papers tonight. Are the
details that I mentioned the same?

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com