 Off-Topic / Debate / 14402
  Confused?...

Talk about double standards... Saw this on another forum, apparently its been emailed about. Confused? Having difficulty telling the good guys from the bad guys? Use this handy guide to differences between Terrorists and the U.S. Government: (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Confused?...

Tut Tut Santosh, I thought I was cynical. Next you will be telling us this war is also about Central Asian oil & gas, that Bush met with the Taleban before he was elected, that Unacol proposed the pipeline across Afghanistan, that Unocal (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)