 Off-Topic / Debate / 1438
  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

Christopher L. Weeks wrote in message <3784F884.EBFE1372@c...ri.edu>... (...) why do (...) Chris, I know we are on the same side and all, but following your moral further, it is also right to break the laws, as you see fit, because it hurts the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Rights to free goods? (was Re: What happened?

(...) I don't see how my logic lead to this conclusion. But, I agree that breaking some laws is required to maintain moral purity. Since the US government uses my tax dollars to kill people with whom I have no beef, I do feel kind of sleazy allowing (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)