 Off-Topic / Debate / 14352
    Re: Anti-Semitism and Anti-Americanism —Horst Lehner
    This article certainly has some reason on its side, yet I can't help but suspect its goal is to preserve US support for Zionism. We in Germany are pretty well aware of the fact that it is almost impossible to reason against the "less wise" portions (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Anti-Semitism and Anti-Americanism —James Simpson
   (...) I think that the author may have a bit of an under-siege mentality, but I found at least one of his points very important. There have been, as the author pointed out, a lot of condescending statments such as "You realize why they hate you, (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)