 Off-Topic / Debate / 14242
14241  |  14243
Subject:
Same Old Same Old
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 08:11:23 GMT

Every time I get Larry over a barrel he pulls this old same trick. Rather
than answer the questions, he starts tossing mud. Take a look back through
the posts, every time I have Larry sweating he starts up a new thread to
take the heat of himself and put it on poor old me.

It is a pity we all fall for it, as Larry owes as all so much. Like answers
to these posts:

Answers relating to his LP party poll post
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=14200

Admits to slinging mud without basis – but does not apologise (not to me)
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=14198

An apparent dichotomy relating to UN stats
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=14127

An apparent contradiction relating to UN stats
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=14195

Who counts noses?
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=14193

Is Michael’s house full of mud?
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=14191

What is justice?
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=14190

Time to apologise?
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=14172

Was I inaccurate?
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=14093

A jest : Does his brain feel a little spongy?
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=14095

Who got the most votes – Gore or Bush?
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=13860

Scott A