 Off-Topic / Debate / 14145
Re: Pop-Up Stopper (was: Re: Photos of my MOCs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 15:39:09 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes:
Woha, pop up windows!  I got 4!

Try this if they bother you: "Pop-Up Stopper"

http://www.popupstopper.net/product_dpps.html
I have not tried it, but I am told it works. It is free.

I tried it, it seems to work well for me. Ironically, the outfit seems to be
quite active in privacy issues and has some good resources for research into
the topic if one is so inclined.