 Off-Topic / Debate / 14097
Re: Hiroshima-Was It Necessary?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 16:10:52 GMT

How so? I would like a little more clarity on this charge. What makes them
racist?

they ARE occupying Palestine, they ARE killing the native people,
so what's to support? Why do you keep defending Israel? Can't you tell wrong
from right, who's the aggressor and who's the victim?

You are correct. I cannot tell wrong from right in this case. That's the
point Richard M makes as well and he's right. I cannot tell who is the
aggressor and who is the victim. Both sides are aggressors, both sides are
victims.

But you did once say one side was “far worse”. You never retracted that
comment, but you never justified it either. As far as I can remember?

You accuse me of "supporting Israel". But all I do is point out the bad on
one side to balance you.

I hear what you are saying Larry, but I'm sure to most people it does look
like you defend Israel. You certainly very rarely agree with anyone who
criticises them. Then again, perhaps you are more anti-Palestine than
pro-Israel? You have certainly made you view on Islam known.

Scott A