 Off-Topic / Debate / 13970
Re: More on Palestine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 01:25:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Kirby Warden writes:
I really should stay out of this one, but I'm weak.

  I'm weak too; I can't pass up clarifying historical confusion.
  'Tis an occupational hazard.

<snip>

  For the rest, *please* check out a short history of the 20th
  Century.  I'm at a loss to figure out where you got most of
  that stuff; most of it is factually just plain wrong, and if
  you use it as the basis for your reasoning, then the conclusions
  drawn are IMHO gonna be pretty shaky.

  best

  LFB

Hey, no problem.

I'm the first to admit that I'm uneducated and really shouldn't be getting
involved in these debates.

This isn't the first time that I have been wrong about these things.

Part of my problem is that I don't know what things I've been missinformed
on, nor how much of my "knowledge" has stagnated and become confused.  I try
to do some research before speaking out, but sometimes just bite the bullet
and see if I actually know something.

Thanks for the kind rebuttal.