 Off-Topic / Debate / 13919
    Re: Gotta love Oracle... —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Well actually, I would have argued that we ought to have the right to drive. But since Richard pointed out that we do, the point is rather moot. (...) First of all, I don't know that it is. I just spent about a half hour trying to find those (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Gotta love Oracle... —Horst Lehner
    (...) Well, open enough for my taste, given the fact there are very few other countries which have that many people per square mile. As far as fair treatment is concerned, I think there is two answers: - On one side, there is the official side of (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Gotta love Oracle... —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) What must a person of Turkish descent whose family has lived in Germany for three generations do to seek citizenship? (...) Actually, this is a tricky situation because ultimately I think that rights are just a notion. But I spend the majority (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)