 Off-Topic / Debate / 13868
  Re: "Centuries old piece of paper" still pretty darn good

(...) I'm certainly not *happy* to see it, but the alternatives are less just, in the specific instance and in the long term effects on society. (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: "Centuries old piece of paper" still pretty darn good

(...) OK, why did this stutter? Web interface was fixed to prevent char for char dups, I thought. Sorry about that peeps. (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)