 Off-Topic / Debate / 13809
  Re: I've lost a fan! LOL! ;-)

Stifles laughter- ;-D Hmm, if you do the math, I think you release a model every month or so...? And your mecha are so varied it's scary. Whoever ths guy/girl is, their ludicrous, totally off it. I'm sure you know what I think of your models, and if (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)