 Off-Topic / Debate / 13807
    Re: I've lost a fan! LOL! ;-) —David Eaton
   (...) He sounds like an ignorable. Sounds like he does indeed want you to change your building habits, but was afraid to say so without seeming like someone who knew what he was talking about. Other than RTL and Lugnet, I don't think there are any (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: I've lost a fan! LOL! ;-) —Mladen Pejic
   Ah, thanks for the suggestions. I did a search on LUGNET for his e-mail but nothing comes up that is related to it. It probably is just some kid playing a joke or trying to tell me something without giving up his identity. ;-) Funny thing is, I (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)