 Off-Topic / Debate / 13740
Re: ScottFroth(tm) answered
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:28:51 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GKzyrx.D4z@lugnet.com...

Heck, I'd even accept the outcome of a poll with these three choices:

- Ban Scott from .debate, he is low value add and annoying
- Ban Larry from .debate, he is low value add and annoying
- Ban neither of them, they're both fine enough

(although I won't accept "ban both", sorry, it's me OR you that has to go)

with votes restricted to those who have posted to this forum in the last two
years that choose to vote.

What about a fight to the death?
Via webcam of course.

Or better still
Ban lugnet.off-topic.debate, so we can get back to discussing Lego.

regards
lawrence