 Off-Topic / Debate / 13623
Re: More on Palestine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 05:15:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford writes:

I'll discuss that if you like, but not whether using nukes in WW II was
terrorism. It wasn't. (I again say shame on you for even suggesting it was).

I don't think it's shameful for people to have differing opinions, so I
guess we differ on that as well 8?)

This is more than a difference of opinion, so brushing it under the rug by
calling it that won't work.