 Off-Topic / Debate / 13579
13578  |  13580
Subject:
News from the war
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 19:34:54 GMT

It will be interesting what sort of news comes out of Afghanistan in the
coming days. With so little independent collaboration on the ground (less
than there was in Iraq) I expect both the coalition and the Taleban will
just feed us what they want.

I would agree with that. However I expect the truth value of what the
coalition says to be a bit higher (they will omit rather than lie, I would
expect... not always, but much more than the Taleban)