 Off-Topic / Debate / 13559
    Re: This is disgusting!... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) That would be me. No inconsistency there. Because, after all the whole triage thing only applies to nations that are causing major threats to materialise. Unlike Somalia for example. (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: This is disgusting!... —Scott Arthur
   (...) Nope, Chris and I were talking about protecting *human rights*. You, in the text I quoted, are talking about protecting *your rights*. Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)